Please join the family of life-long Holliston resident and ALS patient Ernie Kampersal as they raise money to give individualized care for patients and families living with this debilitating disease. One of the namesakes of Kampersal’s Field, Ernie spent much of his adult life giving to his community, including volunteering his time as a firefighter and offering a lending hand whenever he could.
Last year, you helped us raise over $3,000 in support of Compassionate Care ALS and the Kampersal Family’s Falmouth Road Race Runners. This year, we have three runners on “Team Kampersal” and are looking to raise even more money for families dealing with ALS.
Join us on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at Kampersal Field on South St in Holliston MA for the Sixth Ernie Kampersal’s One Pitch Softball Tournament at 8AM.
How to Register
Include team name along with contact email information by June 5th, 2015.
- Make checks payable to Compassionate Care ALS
- Mail to 29 Norfolk Ave Medway MA, 02053
- Include team name along with contact email information by June 5th, 2015.
Any questions email email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support and we hope to see you there!
- This is a one day double elimination tournament held at Kampersal’s Field
- Team registration is $250
- Individuals can register for $25 and will be placed on a team
- 10 fielders
- Food and beverages for all ages
- Wooden bats and tournament rules will be provided
- Deadline: June 5th, 2015