The resources listed on this site are a good place to start learning about ALS as a disease, accessibility, durable equipment, end-of-life care and the contemplative practices that inform and sustain what we at CCALS do. The resources listed here are those that we have seen have a positive impact while working with ALS patients since 1998. Click on any category to see a full list of helpful websites, suggested books, and other useful resources. This list is continually being updated, so please check back often. If you have questions or need more information on any item call or email at 508-444-6775 or email@example.com.
ALS One Partnership
Over the years Compassionate Care ALS has developed a list of resources to assist ALS families in living with and navigating the complexities of ALS. The list is continually refined with support from our ALS One Partners, Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) and ALS TDI. CCALS has worked with Dr. Cudkowicz at MGH and Dr. Brown at UMMS since 1997 and has known ALS TDI since the organization began. Read our brochure to learn more about the partnership and resources offered.
Vans for Sale
Current Mileage: 7,470.
Located in Nantucket.
Contact Cecil at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-852-8773.
- Blue Jeans exterior, grey interior
- Three Owners; most recently owned for a year on Nantucket Island
- Recently cleaned and detailed
- Lift Use Count: 879 lifts
- Lift is straightforward and conveniently located on the passenger side of the vehicle
- Can comfortably seat up to 5 people (one in a wheelchair)
- Power recline and footrest Bucket seats are incredibly comfortable and conveniently spin to look out the back
window (Brochure attached)
- Equipped with Sync 3 with Navigation, duel USB ports throughout the van, and 6 speakers
- Has helpful lane keep alert system and short-arm power folding, heated mirrors